Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Question about named tunics in general...

Article about: Hi all, My question is simple... How much more value does a "named" tunic add to the value? For example, let's say a tunic was valued at \\$850 with no reference to the soldier, abou

?

Default Question about named tunics in general...

Hi all,

My question is simple... How much more value does a "named" tunic add to the value? For example, let's say a tunic was valued at $850 with no reference to the soldier, about how much would you expect the value increases for the same exact tunic with the name of the soldier written on the collar label and still very legible?

Now...same example... how much would you deduct (if you even would) from the same tunic for having roughly 5 or so moth holes in fairly noticeable areas (largest being about 1/8" in diameter)?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about named tunics in general...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Question about named tunics in general...

Hi Dzyner, unless the name has already been researched and some info found, the value would not increase at all in my experience.

On the mothing I would really have to see what it looked like if we are actually not just talking hypothetically. Generally speaking, any kind of damage is going to reduce the value. Different people though can live with different issues. I would knock off $100.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: Question about named tunics in general...

Thanks Ade, that helps a lot!