Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Recently inherited

Article about: I recently acquired daggers and 4 uniforms. I am looking to get info on rank, unit ect for each item. At least 2 of the items have names on the so im hoping to see if I can identify/research

?

Default Recently inherited

I recently acquired daggers and 4 uniforms. I am looking to get info on rank, unit ect for each item. At least 2 of the items have names on the so im hoping to see if I can identify/research them. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recently inherited
    P
    Many

Wow, an instant collection. Hopefully you are one who might learn to study your collection and appreciate their historical significance and not simply want to ask how much they might be worth. If you are wanting help it might be best to start a new thread for each mannequin as they are from Heer, Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe, Waffen SS and Allgemeine SS.

Hi Tim...did you say daggers ?....post them here > https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...s-third-reich/

There is a sub forum for each type.
    Other members will help direct you as well

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Amazing
    Regards, Al

?

Yes keeping. I grew up with the man that found them and it is an honor to get some of his great finds.

?

Ok. I will later. I have one early period sa ground Rohm with a name and number. Would like to look up.

Field grey SS officer shoulder boards look artillery, red or panzer and they'd be pink. The visor piped white is infantry.

To fully understand what the tunics are, I'd suggest a separate thread on the forum for each tunic. Are you looking to confirm originality as well? if so be prepared to take images of each tunic with close ups of insignia and tunic construction.

Same goes for visors, belts, cross straps w/hardware, buckles & daggers too. by doing threads this way you'll get concise opinions and comments.

?

Ok. I will start a thread with one uniform. See what I get and then move to the next. No I am positive they are authentic. They came from a very advanced collection.

Tim030, the more info you can get, the better off you'll be when the day comes to sell what you acquired. In that thread, rank will be discussed as well. From what you 1st posted you have a collectors dream come true!!!

raz
    ?

I see the wing of a railway eagle to boot , damn !!!! Nice !!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast