Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.

Article about: Hi Guys, the Reichsbetriebsnummer or RB number (also represented as RB Nr or Rbnr) has over the past 70 years been of much discussion with collectors of German militaria. A lot of speculatio

Default LW flight boots

Hello gents,

thanks to Mr. Barch and Carfin LEWYS I found out the manufacturer of these flight boots. Many thanks.

RB.-Nr 0/0158/0001

Best regards,
    Sergey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.
    P
    Many

Default LW one-button ‘Bergmutze’ 1943

Hi all,

this cap has this RB number 0/0629/0003

Unfortunately, only the District code can be determined so far. Does anyone have complete information about the manufacturer?

Best regards,
    Sergey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.   The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  

The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.   The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  

The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  

?

In regard to Sergey’s flight trousers (posts 187 & 189), I too have a (slightly) non-standard number label in my tan fliegerhose, and I am in full agreement with Sergy that his example has a legitimate label.

In this case, made by Helmut Schultz, Berlin, there is no mention of R.B. and the word ‘number’ is abbreviated to ‘No.’ (double underlined). Again, this label has been fitted during the original manufacturing process.

These tan versions of the two-piece flight suits were some of the first made, using up the fabric originally intended for the one-piece flight overalls.
    I wonder, therefore, if these non-standard labels may be indicative of early production items, with some companies not fully understanding, or yet complying to, the intended standard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  
    Last edited by Kohima; 08-05-2023 at 01:06 AM.

Default Number on chinstrap

Anyone found on number ending in 0002?

Hello gentlemen,

The only reference that I found made up of the numbers that I could read on your strap: 0/--85/0002 is the RbNr code. 0/0485/0002

Franz Brehme, Walsrode (Hannover)
    Schmersahlstrasse, 2
    Leder und Militäreffekten; Herstellung von Leder und Ausrüstunstücker für den Mann. (Ref. BArch, R 3/2008)
    (Leather and military effects ; Manufacture of leather and equipment for the man).

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20