Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Shoulder Straps Artillerie Regiments

Article about: Hi guys, I have come across these shoulder straps. I have done a bit of research on them and I believe that they are early war period NCO type (M36) for a junior officer within the Artilleri

Default Shoulder Straps Artillerie Regiments

Hi guys, I have come across these shoulder straps. I have done a bit of research on them and I believe that they are early war period NCO type (M36) for a junior officer within the Artillerie Regiment. Would appreciate if you could please give me your views about them, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Shoulder Straps Artillerie Regiments   Shoulder Straps Artillerie Regiments  

Shoulder Straps Artillerie Regiments  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shoulder Straps Artillerie Regiments
    P
    Many

?

Early NCO enlisted artillery straps friend. You were right.

Many thanks Steve, if I may ask you, what is on average the Price for one of these in your opinion?
    Quote by SteveR View Post
    Early NCO enlisted artillery straps friend. You were right.

We don't offer appraisals on this site as a general rule. There are some similar items for sale on dealer web sites. They are not cheap. It seems shoulder boards are getting more expensive by the day. NH

Thanks Neil, I appreciate your comment, seller sells it for 70 Euros negotiable, I hope this Price is fair, I have seen this ones for 130 Euros and above, I think the Price is good then IMO
    Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    We don't offer appraisals on this site as a general rule. There are some similar items for sale on dealer web sites. They are not cheap. It seems shoulder boards are getting more expensive by the day. NH

Hello,

I usually don't give prices on the open forum. I know you are not asking for an appraisal but are looking for a good price range for purchase. In this condition the price sounds fair! You are also correct in that dealers usually want a lot more.

Fred

Thanks Fred, I have already told the seller about my interest on the straps, hopefully I will get a better price. Like these ones, show some character, Regards, Juan
    Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello,

I usually don't give prices on the open forum. I know you are not asking for an appraisal but are looking for a good price range for purchase. In this condition the price sounds fair! You are also correct in that dealers usually want a lot more.

Fred

Hello Juan,

They are very nice looking straps! They have that slight wear that makes them very appealing. Hopefully you will get them.

Fred

?

I think the price range is a fair one. Matched pairs are going up all of the time.

Thanks guys, bought it, will post better pictures once I receive it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast