Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Shoulder Straps for Review

Article about: I received a few new shoulder strap singles today and just wanted to make sure everything checks out with them. The infantry unteroffizer is pretty interesting because of the partial numbers

Default Shoulder Straps for Review

I received a few new shoulder strap singles today and just wanted to make sure everything checks out with them. The infantry unteroffizer is pretty interesting because of the partial numbers stitched into the back. I am assuming those are some sort of production number for the bolt of cloth it was cut from but I've never seen any other strap like it. That one and the infantry em look good to me but the transport em has some strange features. There are button impressions in different spots on either side and the button hole itself on the tongue looks abnormally long. I tried to take photos of these the best I could but can certainly provide more if needed. Perhaps I am just being paranoid but I would appreciate another set of eyes on them!
    Thanks,
    Tulahex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Shoulder Straps for Review   Shoulder Straps for Review  

Shoulder Straps for Review   Shoulder Straps for Review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shoulder Straps for Review
    P
    Many

The two infantry straps appear awfully crude in construction but look authentic to me. It almost appears that they were cobbled together from scraps! Neil

They are definitely crude but I agree that they are probably authentic. It is mainly the transport strap that worries me.

Tulahex