MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Signal Blitzes

Article about: Hello, A friend asked about Helferin Signal blitzes so I posted a couple of picture of what I had. Since I had them out I thought I would take a picture of the pile, Enjoy!! Fred

Default Signal Blitzes

Hello,

A friend asked about Helferin Signal blitzes so I posted a couple of picture of what I had. Since I had them out I thought I would take a picture of the pile, Enjoy!!

Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signal Blitzes   Signal Blitzes  

Signal Blitzes   Signal Blitzes  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signal Blitzes
    P
    Many

Now that's a pile!! Nice!

Nice. Fred. Eh, perhaps a silly question. Cavalry blitz=dark green and a female auxilary blitz=black? If you have the time, can you please show me the two together some day?

Yes, You are spot on! The helferin patch was on black. The panzer signal patch is also on black. I don't know if these pictures show it well enough but the helferin blitz is more of a lemon yellow instead of a golden yellow.

Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signal Blitzes   Signal Blitzes  

Hello,

Here is a better shot of them laid out.

Fred

Signal Blitzes  

Much appreciated, Fred.
    Stig

Very nice selection Fred!
    Funny you should post these today, I just took some photos of the few in my collection last night.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Lots of lightning .... perhaps a storm is brewing.

What an impressive array of Blitzen - Wow !!

Bob

?

Fred, those are very appealing ! I'm often tempted to start collecting them when I come across the array of colors. Thanks for posting, Al
    Regards, Al