Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Some more things in WW II,with need identification.

Article about: Some more things in WW II,with need identification. Can someone tell?

Default Some more things in WW II,with need identification.

Can someone tell?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some more things in WW II,with need identification.   Some more things in WW II,with need identification.  

Some more things in WW II,with need identification.   Some more things in WW II,with need identification.  

Some more things in WW II,with need identification.   Some more things in WW II,with need identification.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some more things in WW II,with need identification.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Some more things in WW II,with need identification.

The collar tabs look to be post war East German, especially the one with green backing.
    SS eagle is bad. Not liking the look of the armband either, sorry.
    Tom

The ribbon is for this medal, not TR period.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some more things in WW II,with need identification.  

what is that i never see i my life someoane sell in romania this
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some more things in WW II,with need identification.   Some more things in WW II,with need identification.