Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Summer Afrika Korps breast EAGLE insignia...Opinions please.

Article about: I'm going to an auction tonight and they have this breast eagle pictured. Just wanted to get some opinions on whether you all think it may be real and the approx. value on something like thi

Default Summer Afrika Korps breast EAGLE insignia...Opinions please.

I'm going to an auction tonight and they have this breast eagle pictured. Just wanted to get some opinions on whether you all think it may be real and the approx. value on something like this. It looks like a tan colored backing..possibly Afrika Korps or a summer tunic? thanks and sorry for the crappy picture---that's all I have to go by.Summer Afrika Korps breast EAGLE insignia...Opinions please.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Summer Afrika Korps breast EAGLE insignia...Opinions please.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Summer Afrika Korps breast EAGLE insignia...Opinions please.

From this pic it looks to probably be a good original for a tropical tunic and might be DAK, but certainly that type of tunic, not summer. Value can be found by searching dealer sites.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: Summer Afrika Korps breast EAGLE insignia...Opinions please.

Thanks for the input. I will try to get to some dealers sites, but I only have a couple hours until the auction today...