Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Summer tunic metal breast eagle original or fake?

Article about: I think personlly think that this Summer tunic metal breast eagle is fake. But I saw some breast eagles with similar hardware. So I'm not 100% sure, what do you think? Regards, Marcel

Default Summer tunic metal breast eagle original or fake?

I personally think that this Summer tunic metal breast eagle is a fake. But I saw some breast eagles with similar hardware.
    So I'm not 100% sure, what do you think?

Regards,
    Marcel

Summer tunic metal breast eagle original or fake?Summer tunic metal breast eagle original or fake?
    Summer tunic metal breast eagle original or fake?Summer tunic metal breast eagle original or fake?
    Summer tunic metal breast eagle original or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Summer tunic metal breast eagle original or fake?
    P
    Many

?

I suggest you have a look at the link I posted down below. It's a thread with good photo's of the hardware on original ones.

Summer Tunic Breast Eagles

Quote by Dschop View Post
    I suggest you have a look at the link I posted down below. It's a thread with good photo's of the hardware on original ones.

I agree.
    I don't like the quality of the one posted here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Dschop View Post

I did saw your posting and they look all very nice.
    But I found this posting on a other forum KM Breast Eagle - Germany: Third Reich: Wehrmacht Medals, Decorations & Awards - Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Pass on this one is my advice too.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Trying to be a KM eagle, but this one is too tinny and poorly made. Definitely, keep on looking...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."