Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants

Article about: Hi guys been offered these pants I’ve compare them to originals that I have found in the net but would like to make sure that there are no issues can see that there is a Bavaria marking is

Default Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants

Hi guys been offered these pants I’ve compare them to originals that I have found in the net but would like to make sure that there are no issues can see that there is a Bavaria marking is that okay? Is it possible that maybe these pants were used in a movie look forward to hearing from you regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants   Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants  

Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants   Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants  

Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants   Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants  

Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Interesting with so many varieties of Camo, with SS thrown in for waist tie.
    A camouflage collection in one item, hope they are good, I wouldn’t want to make the call.

Got these close ups hope they help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants   Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants  

Attached Images Attached Images Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants 

CBH
    ?

I only have post war camouflage in my collection so I can’t help.
    But natural light is best for photos if possible.

Looks good to me, love the pattern variations. I only have a non reversible pair to compare to though.

CBH
    ?

I was waiting for your opinion René, glad you like them.
    Great pants that show the state of war industries ,late in the war.

Great news and really appreciate all your help and glad that you like it I have to be disciplined with my purchases and this one will be the last for some time otherwise I will get bankrupt and my girlfriend will send me to sleep to the house dog

Very nice indeed, very collectable variation.

Once again great to hear that if I may ask since this is by all means an uncommon variation does this in your opinion reflect on the price and makes it more expensive or it does not at all and it can be considered as any other average pants of this type

no I don't think it effects price, it's all in the collectors taste. Some will like it matching and some like me with variation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast