Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Are these original EM flak collar tabs?

Article about: Hello considering making a purchase for this item and would like your thoughts and opinions on it, thank you for your time.

Default Are these original EM flak collar tabs?

Hello considering making a purchase for this item and would like your thoughts and opinions on it, thank you for your time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these original EM flak collar tabs?
    P
    Many

Hello,
    I see no red flag
    They're regular Heer Artillerie Litzen...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thank you so much I appreciate it

Hello,

I totally disagree and believe that these are reproduction collar tabs. These collar tabs were brought in to the US in the early 70's. The 'tell' on these is the center spiegel that is a pale green color and a distinct diagnol weave. Lots of German say that these came from the Great Bavarian collar tab hoard. They came in tons of different colors. I will post originals a little later so you you can see the comparison .

Fred

Hello,

Here are examples of these reproduction collar tabs in various colors. The key 'Tell on this is the wide , Pale green Center spiegel with the diaginol weave. It stands out.

Fred

Are these original EM flak collar tabs?Are these original EM flak collar tabs?Are these original EM flak collar tabs?Are these original EM flak collar tabs?

Hello,

When these collar tabs first appeared and if backed they had heavily varnished buckram underneath. You could smell the petro chemical smell at the table. I disaaembled a pair a couple of years ago and you could still smell that smell. You can still find them in the original configuration with the golden buckram. The original seller must have run out or others that wanted backed tabs started using other backing materials. Maybe they just caught on to the smell!

FredAre these original EM flak collar tabs?Are these original EM flak collar tabs?

Hello,
    I compared the diagonal weave and pale color with some of my Litzen and they're different
    Thanks Fred
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

?

scary. thanks for the info. on them.

Hello,

These collar tabs have been around for 6 decades!!! If you didn't see them come out , you would believe them to be real. Most collar tabs on ebay and dealer sites are bad. 1st Pattern Collar tabs are one of the hardest things to find to complete a uniform.

Fred

I just checked all my Litzen (on Feldblusen and spare ones) and i don't have any with those pale color and weave....good to know
    Thanks again Fred
    Thanks

In Memoriam :