Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Are these panzer grenadier tabs authentic?

Article about: Hello considering purchasing these any thoughts on originality?

Default Are these panzer grenadier tabs authentic?

Hello considering purchasing these any thoughts on originality?Are these panzer grenadier tabs authentic?Are these panzer grenadier tabs authentic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these panzer grenadier tabs authentic?
    P
    Many

Hello,

These are police collar tabs and they are 2 singles not a Pair. I don't believe that there were Panzer Grenadier collar tabs in the first pattern piped tabs for the feldbluse. There were Gebirgsjaeger tabs ans I believe Schuetzen tabs. Schuetzen is the predecessor of Panzer grenadier. I believe that they both used the same color. IMHO.

Fred

Thank you I appreciate it, do you know of any website that sells some affordable heer EM and officer collar tabs?

hello,

What specific Heer enlisted tabs are you looking for? 1st pattern einheits run around $40-$50. 2nd pattern I have seen fro $50-$100 and early piped backed tabs sell from $65.-$120 depending on color of waffenfarbe. Real collar tabs are getting very hard to pick up for cheap anymore. There are tons of fakes out there especially on ebay.

Fred

The first pattern for enlisted and officers. I’m 15 years old and original heer collar tabs is something I really want to get into. And would you consider the collar tabs in the original post worth it?

Hello,

Officers had the same style collar tabs throughout the war. Near the end in 1944 you start to see Bevo weave officer collar tabs. Other wise they we all hand embroidered bullion tabs.
    The collar tabs that started this thread are police collar tabs they are not Heer. They are 2 single and not a pair. I don't know what they were selling for but anything over $20. is too much. Single Heer tabs generally sell for $20,- $35. ,again, depending on waffenfarbe. Police collar tabs are all over the place and generally sell for $30.-$50. a pair.

Fred

Thanks for your help Fred I really appreciate it

Here are 2 good threads to star you off. The first one I wrote:

Evolution of the enlisted insignia worn on the feldbluse from 1932-1945

The second on give you the names of the parts of the collar tab:

Collar patch terminology

Fred

Hello,

Finding original Heer enlisted collar tabs within your price range is not easy. Easily 90 percent of the enlisted Heer collar tabs on ebay are fake! A very large porion on dealers sites are fake too. Here is the culmination of 25 years of collecting Heer collar tabs

Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these panzer grenadier tabs authentic?   Are these panzer grenadier tabs authentic?  

Are these panzer grenadier tabs authentic?   Are these panzer grenadier tabs authentic?  

Are these panzer grenadier tabs authentic?  

Thanks I learned a lot there, I really like this because most of this info you will not get from a history book, handling the items is a very cool experience

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast