Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.

Article about: hello, My friend bought things from daughet german luftwaffe man. could you tell me what is it and how much it is worth ?? thanks for help Marc

brokot1
    ?

Default Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.

hello,
    My friend bought things from daughet german luftwaffe man. could you tell me what is it and how much it is worth ?? thanks for help Marc
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.   Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.  

Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.   Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.  

Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.   Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.  

Attached Images Attached Images Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.  Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.  Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.  Things from daughter german luftwaffe man. 

2. # ADS

Default Re: Things from daughter german luftwaffe man.

I would go online to see what these items are selling for to get an accurate value. I love the album and the pic with him wearing the hat! Are you looking to sell the items or just curious on the value?

brokot1
    ?

thanks for reply. I would like to know value. My friend would like to sell it too but he would like to get fair price. Marc

I looked at some of the online dealers and I have not seen any that have recently sold. Its just hard to say its all about what it is worth to the person who wants to buy it. To me an item by itself is easier to price but a piece with provance and documentatoin makes it worth more to me. If yall can put a price on it I would be intersted as well as other collectors for sure.

brokot1
    ?

I have no idea therefore I asked, if you would like to buy - make me offer please! thanks Marc

?

From what i can make out from the pictures is that ;- 1, The chin strap is different to the one in the photo, 2, the cockade and wreath looks different, and im not sure about the adler, but wait for more opinions

brokot1
    ?

like I wrote, it is from owner. all is original . I think that you can not see good... My friend bought itr from his daughter.. Pictures are good. I think that you are not serious man!!

Hi Marc, welcome to the forum.

All the items are original. But the cap has been played with. The chinstrap is certainly different on the cap to that one shown in the photos: look at the shape of the buckles. I don't like the markings to the back of the eagle either. These are not found L marked. I suspect the cap had been stripped post war and all the insignia on it replaced.

Cheers, Ade.

Never seen an eagle on visor with L /
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Marc, welcome to the forum.

All the items are original. But the cap has been played with. The chinstrap is certainly different on the cap to that one shown in the photos: look at the shape of the buckles. I don't like the markings to the back of the eagle either. These are not found L marked. I suspect the cap had been stripped post war and all the insignia on it replaced.

Cheers, Ade.
    As always you have taken me to school sir. On closer inspection of the pic you are correct it has been altered. Still pretty but I would like to know who altered it and when.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast