Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

tombak TK's on collar tabs - help please

Article about: Hello all, Does anyone see anything wrong with the skulls on these Panzerjäger tabs? William Kramer

Default tombak TK's on collar tabs - help please

Hello all,

Does anyone see anything wrong with the skulls on these Panzerjäger tabs?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture tombak TK's on collar tabs - help please   tombak TK's on collar tabs - help please  

tombak TK's on collar tabs - help please   tombak TK's on collar tabs - help please  

tombak TK's on collar tabs - help please   tombak TK's on collar tabs - help please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement tombak TK's on collar tabs - help please
    P
    Many

They look fine to me.

Luftwaffe tabs I would say given the shape of the tabs themselves?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    They look fine to me.

Luftwaffe tabs I would say given the shape of the tabs themselves?

Cheers, Ade.
    Yes Ade, a while back a horde of these was found in Germany and they are thought to be HG field division for the M43 wraps. Now, a lot of these were "collector enhanced" after the initial find.

I have heard over the years it is a good idea to avoid Panzer skulls with a round nose, but to me these look perfectly fine and I just wanted to confirm. I was not personally the one to mess with the tabs, but it makes no sense in removing them now that there would be holes where they once were.

Thanks to you and Harry for the feedback!

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture tombak TK's on collar tabs - help please   tombak TK's on collar tabs - help please