Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Tropenhelm Wappen

Article about: Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section. What would be a fair price to pay for a pair of genuine DAK Tropenhelm Wappen Thanks.

Default Tropenhelm Wappen

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section. What would be a fair price to pay for a pair of genuine DAK Tropenhelm Wappen

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropenhelm Wappen
    P
    Many

Sorry, we are not a free evaluation service.
    Search some of the dealers to get an idea.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The best way to figure this out will be to search various dealers for examples, and subtract about 20 percent from the average price. There are two prices -- 'dealer' prices and 'collector' prices. The former is the markup added to an item's value by dealers (usually around 20 percent), and the latter is the piece's actual market value.

Of course, how much an item is worth can vary massively, due to a wide variety of factors. Condition, supply and demand, etc. But working out an average price using the above formula shouldn't require too much in the way of effort. It does require some legwork, but it's worth it to avoid overpaying, especially if the item you're looking for is particularly expensive.

Regards, B.B.

Thanks, i've been looking on quite a few dealer sites, but all seem to be sold, or any i've managed to find seem way to cheap to be genuine, I've only managed to find the national shield on Helmut Weitze's web page but the other side is almost impossible to find. Just wanted a rough idea what i should expect to pay for a genuine pair.