Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Tropical luftwaffe tunic period or not?

Article about: Hello, fellows I've just received this tropical tunic, I purchased it for a filler at the moment as I am trying to put together a DAK Luftwaffe soldier and I don't have the money for the tun

Default Tropical luftwaffe tunic period or not?

Hello, fellows

I've just received this tropical tunic, I purchased it for a filler at the moment as I am trying to put together a DAK Luftwaffe soldier and I don't have the money for the tunic yet. I'm not very good with authenticating uniforms of certain types. I bought this knowing it could be a reproduction, and wouldn't be surprised if it is.

It could be that its and old reproduction, because it has a very musty old smell, and it SEEMS used, but I'm still slightly curious about authenticity. The adler has been removed and the shoulder boards, and that struck me as strange if it is a reproduction, why would someone do that? We do know why someone would do that if it IS an original tunic, being it was de-nazified, or it was stripped for war trophies. Here it is:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropical luftwaffe tunic period or not?   Tropical luftwaffe tunic period or not?  

Tropical luftwaffe tunic period or not?   Tropical luftwaffe tunic period or not?  

Tropical luftwaffe tunic period or not?   Tropical luftwaffe tunic period or not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical luftwaffe tunic period or not?
    P
    Many

Hi, guys. I just wanted to say I still would very much appreciate it if anyone can help me with the authenticity of this tropical Luftwaffe tunic. I have my doubts as I said, and I did buy it as a reproduction but it has small things about it that make me wonder if its the real thing. Im not so good with the tropical kit yet, but I love it! Thanks for all the help!

Its me again, fellows. I just wanted to say I hope I'm not rushing things by asking again for some help. Its been quite some time since I made this post, so hopefully someone has some input at some point. Thanks again for any help!

?

Looks good to me.

Thanks so much for checking it out! I'm thankful for any help I can get on kit that Im unsure about. I think it stands a good chance of being an original tunic.