Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tropical pith insignia pick up!

Article about: Hey everyone! Just wanna share my new pickup! Finally I got a chance to get a tropical pith insignia! Thoughts? I got it from ruptured duck! Patrick was very helpful! Awesome guy and great c

Default Tropical pith insignia pick up!

Hey everyone!

Just wanna share my new pickup!

Finally I got a chance to get a tropical pith insignia!

Thoughts? I got it from ruptured duck! Patrick was very helpful! Awesome guy and great customer service!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical pith insignia pick up!
    P
    Many

Sorry everyone. My phone takes pictures upright but when I upload them.. they are sideways...tried to fix it and took multiple pictures... But it keeps posting sideways .

NIce and correct. Pebbling should be RAISED on both sides - shields with INDENTED pebbling are copies. ( Jerry B set me straight on that one )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by rusted180 View Post
    Sorry everyone. My phone takes pictures upright but when I upload them.. they are sideways...tried to fix it and took multiple pictures... But it keeps posting sideways .
    you have to crop them to get the WRF program to show them in correct position.

Good shield, I'm assuming the KW is for maker Karl Wurster. Regards Paul

Hey thanks Danmark!

Yeah I almost got burned few weeks back. Turns out the dealer also sells a lot of repos as well as originals.. maybe one of the fake ones he sells got mixed up with the "good" ones. I think it was Jerry B's post or one of yours where you discussed the pebbling characteristics for authentic ones, so I thank you guys for that pointer!

Thanks Rich Moran!

Yeah I'll try that next time I post . So weird though. My old phone never had problems with this issue.

Cropped your photos and turned them for you ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropical pith insignia pick up!   Tropical pith insignia pick up!