Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Uniform 1. M36 Officers Tunic

Article about: Thanks to TWS, I have now caught the uniform bug (more on that later). I recently stumbled onto SVMilitaria, and found some nice tunics and uniforms that I think I can at least trade for or

Default Uniform 1. M36 Officers Tunic

Thanks to TWS, I have now caught the uniform bug (more on that later). I recently stumbled onto SVMilitaria, and found some nice tunics and uniforms that I think I can at least trade for or get a better price on them. Below is the first one I had my eye on.

A huge thank you in advance by the way.

Uniform 1. M36 Officers TunicUniform 1. M36 Officers TunicUniform 1. M36 Officers TunicUniform 1. M36 Officers TunicUniform 1. M36 Officers TunicUniform 1. M36 Officers Tunic

First up we have a very nice Officers M36 Tunic. I don't know how to ID if insignia is period applied or not, but it looks okay to me. So how does it look to you guys?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uniform 1. M36 Officers Tunic   Uniform 1. M36 Officers Tunic  

Uniform 1. M36 Officers Tunic   Uniform 1. M36 Officers Tunic  

Uniform 1. M36 Officers Tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Uniform 1. M36 Officers Tunic
    P
    Many

Nice uniforms but good luck ever hearing back from SV militaria when you order. Most of his items are left up for sale months or years after they sell.

Morris

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Nice uniforms but good luck ever hearing back from SV militaria when you order. Most of his items are left up for sale months or years after they sell.

Morris
    That's why I plan on a phone call. Sorry about the attachments, I was half way through uploading them when I realized that 1 post at a time would be better.

Quote by KMMorris View Post

Morris
    +1

But in general, does it look good? Replaced insignia, repairs my untrained eye hasn't seen...