Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WH Panzer schiffchen

Article about: Hi all, send some photos of WH Panzer schiffchen, it´s all good? Any "red flags" on it? Thank you for all opinions. Regards Thomas

Default WH Panzer schiffchen

Hi all,

send some photos of WH Panzer schiffchen, it´s all good? Any "red flags" on it?

WH Panzer schiffchenWH Panzer schiffchenWH Panzer schiffchenWH Panzer schiffchenWH Panzer schiffchenWH Panzer schiffchenWH Panzer schiffchenWH Panzer schiffchenWH Panzer schiffchen

Thank you for all opinions.

Regards

Thomas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WH Panzer schiffchen
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

A Panzer Schiffchen should have black backing to the insignia , this one has green .

The hat looks pretty good but I'd say the insignia has been replaced . But please wait for more opinions .

Hi Chris,
    thanks for your opinion, but the green backing is frequently used as I know from more original exemplares from books or web.
    Looks on Weitze or Virtual grenadier webpages, there is more often this combination then with black backing.
    I think the green backing is no problem, but I´ll wait for other opinions.

Regards

Thomas

Hello,
    I have already seen perfectly original Panzer Feldmützen with dark green insignia even if it's not the norm, that's not uncommon, you can see this on period photos from time to time. The Feldmütze itself is good, you need to have a look to the insignia to see if you can find any red flag for them not being originally sewn...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

CBH
    ?

That was the only issue I saw with the hat , not a real red flag but a concern .

I once owned a field made Splinter pattern M-43 with Pink Soutache , but the insignia was greenback , this concerned me so I returned it .

Best of Luck in all your Collecting .

Thank you guys! ;-)