Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers

Article about: This set is authentic WW2. This set is non reversible with a rayon inner lining. The trousers have a suspender concept of camouflage material anchored with wooden buttons. I included some cl

Default WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers

This set is authentic WW2. This set is non reversible with a rayon inner lining. The trousers have a suspender concept of camouflage material anchored with wooden buttons. I included some close ups so you can see thecweave and print details. I cannot find and ink stampings anywhere on this set. Enjoy.WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousersWW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousersWW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousersWW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousersWW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousersWW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousersWW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousersWW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousersWW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousersWW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers[ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers   WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers  

WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers   WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers  

WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers   WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers  

WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers
    P
    Many

Nice set! Your trousers are the same as mine! Nice to see.
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-23-2020 at 09:51 PM. Reason: added pic

Yes, that is a nice set.

My jacket is the reversible type with the 1st patt tan water 43/44 hard edge, buttons are dated '43

MAP
    ?

I like the VW van in the driveway
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This reversible type is what I am after.

Stamping on the trouser closure.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German marsh or tan / water camouflage quilted parka and trousers  

Quote by PBaczuk View Post
    Stamping on the trouser closure.
    Nice, my trousers only have the white liner stamp.

Plus I like your hard edged suspenders too! at least you have an example of both pattern types.

This camo is so great !! Do you know if a helmet cover was ever fielded?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast