Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Army Höller

Article about: Hi all, Does it has a chance? Regards Gerd

Default Army Höller

Hi all,
    Does it has a chance?
    Regards Gerd
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army Höller   Army Höller  

Army Höller  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Höller
    P
    Many

Eagle...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army Höller  

?

Resembles a type 3 Holler with a type B grip ( to me ). From the photos i see.
    Wait a minute, other collectors with more experience give their opinion.

Regards.

Quote by Roy.S View Post
    Resembles a type 3 Holler with a type B grip ( to me ). From the photos i see.
    Wait a minute, other collectors with more experience give their opinion.

Regards.
    Hi Roy,
    Thx so far.
    Regards Gerd

Here a pic of both sides from the hangers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army Höller   Army Höller  

Hi Gerd ....the logo is the first Holler type which is not seldom seen but has a mid to late period grip.
    I will let Gerrit weigh in on this one as I have not seen this early logo being used in later production periods.

I will send up the Bat Signal for him to arrive

Regards Larry

Army Höller
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks my friend
    Yes send it out for him

Gerd....I spoke with Gerrit and his reply was favorable towards the knife you posted.
    As member Roy S pointed out I also agree that Im seeing a Type 3 guard with a Type B grip....but what strikes me is the combination of the the early producer logo on a mid period dagger...which IMO opinion could be correct using a left over early blade placed onto a mid period dagger.

Thats not my call and will let the Heer Masters clarify that...what for Gerrit or Danny to appear ....Gerrit has informed me that he will reply as he has his hands full at the moment.

Best to you Gerd
    Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Gerd,

its a very nice original type 3 Höller with early scabbard style and logo.
    Great aluminium early type hangers too!

Regards,
    Ger