Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Asking for help, need pictures of a few Heer daggers for a German army dress dagger book

Article about: Some might know by now that Danny & I are in the process of making a German army dress dagger book. We have covered so far following: a Publisher, a photoshoot at a top photostudio an al

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Hhaha, I love your outfits ;-)

I'm going to add this as a link to the photo thread I started, this is as good as photography gets.

Kudos guys, amazing work.
    Me too! "the dagger priests".. "the deacons of daggers".. One of those should stick and I claim responsibility.. On a serious note, I'm buying that book!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Asking for help, need pictures of a few Heer daggers for a German army dress dagger book
    P
    Many

?

Thank you all Gents for the nice words!!

All topview pics can be shot without any "clothing" LOL...
    As you all know chrome plated blade have no colour, so to create a view where the logo has full detail you have to create a reflection of a darker area to light up the logo.
    With crossgrain blades its visa-versa.
    So different tactics for different blades, to take the right pictures from these 19 daggers will easily take 11 hours.....but thats only the shooting itself.
    To create the proper conditions needed 2 sets ( topview robot pics and detailed ones handshot....will take another couple of hours.
    But lets say its all for the right course

Regards
    Ger

?

This is our Final Cover design of our Book and also the USB Flash Drive CreditCard size..
    Enjoy,
    Danny & Ger
    Asking for help, need pictures of a few Heer daggers for a German army dress dagger book

and the USBFlash Drive CreditCard size

?

Dear Collectorfriends Danny and I completed our book this weekend.
    Tomorrow the final version will be send to the Publisher.
    It will take another 4 to 5 weeks for the Publisher to manufactor the book, and in the meantime you can order the book on our website.
    just go to the menu on top of our website: Order / Bestellung and fill in the webform.
    We will get back to you with the proper shipping cost , bank or PayPal account data.
    www.armydressdaggers.com

Thanks for being so patient.....we are looking forward to your orders

Regards
    Ger

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4