Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The best christmas gift i could've wished for!

Article about: So my mom and dad asked me what i wanted for christmas this year and i said that i wanted something for my collection (as usual). So we sat down and browsed through some militaria sites and

?

Default The best christmas gift i could've wished for!

So my mom and dad asked me what i wanted for christmas this year and i said that i wanted something for my collection (as usual). So we sat down and browsed through some militaria sites and my dad spotted this dagger. We decided to have a better look at it and then he asked me if i thought i was cool? Hell yeah it was! And they asked me if i wanted it and i almost had an asthma attack. So after a month it's finally here!

The best christmas gift i could've wished for!The best christmas gift i could've wished for!The best christmas gift i could've wished for!The best christmas gift i could've wished for!The best christmas gift i could've wished for!
    Last edited by Sensei; 03-23-2021 at 12:02 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The best christmas gift i could've wished for!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Pretty awesome Tobias. Great to have P's that support your passion.

Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's a great gift.
    Merry Christmas
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Hi Tobias..and Great parents you have ..Remember them
    Even more precious are wives who support the hobby..but thats a thin red line sometimes.

The dagger appears to be a mid period production type with a Type B grip that was also used in the latter of the early production period.
    The crossguard is the Generic type.

Gerrit or Danny can fill in the rest of the blanks!
    Congrats on 2 gifts !!

Great parents and the dagger

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Tobias..and Great parents you have ..Remember them
    Even more precious are wives who support the hobby..but thats a thin red line sometimes.

The dagger appears to be a mid period production type with a Type B grip that was also used in the latter of the early production period.
    The crossguard is the Generic type.

Gerrit or Danny can fill in the rest of the blanks!
    Congrats on 2 gifts !!

Great parents and the dagger

Regards Larry
    Thank you Larry! Merry Christmas!

Very nice gift. Looks great, but I cannot comment on specifics.
    John

?

a great score. MERRY XMAS.

Dos
    ?

Great gift Sensei! I've always liked the "white" grip daggers more. Looks to be in good condition!

Maybe pursue a correct hanger set yourself to make it more complete in the future?

Merry Xmas

-Dos

?

Quote by Dos View Post
    Great gift Sensei! I've always liked the "white" grip daggers more. Looks to be in good condition!

Maybe pursue a correct hanger set yourself to make it more complete in the future?

Merry Xmas

-Dos
    Yup, a hanger set is my next move!

Merry Xmas!

Very perceptive parents Tobias and a very nice gift! My parents would have had no clue at all!

Merry Christmas!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast