Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dagger was inherit from my great grandfather, was judging the authenticity and/or time period.

Article about: The swatstikka was damaged and came of in a fight/fall.

Default Dagger was inherit from my great grandfather, was judging the authenticity and/or time period.

The swatstikka was damaged and came of in a fight/fall.
    Dagger was inherit from my great grandfather, was judging the authenticity and/or time period.

Dagger was inherit from my great grandfather, was judging the authenticity and/or time period.]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger was inherit from my great grandfather, was judging the authenticity and/or time period.
    P
    Many

This is a Heer officer's dagger and was denazified post war.
    Are there any markings on the blade?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

No markings on the blade, it has use marks on it. Maybe it got wiped of/it was a private purchase?

Cheers!

Quote by Maarten View Post
    No markings on the blade, it has use marks on it. Maybe it got wiped of/it was a private purchase?

Cheers!
    Some were unmarked.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

There is only this stamp on the tang, it’s a cube with a + in it. Could be anything, I think only one who really knows makers well wil maybe recognize it.

Cheers!

?

Post war denazifed late ware Heeres dagger.

It has this “rose” colored pommel stripe (see last picture) was this normal?

?

Ralph, any idea who made the un marked ones? what would have been the purpose of un marking them? has any light ben gleaned on them? just courious?

?

The Crossguard is a Gen A. Gen A Crossguard were used by approximately 13 or 14 Makers. But this could be an unmarked WMW piece.

@Maarten, this is info for your Army dagger (landmacht dolk)

Ron

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast