MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German Army Dagger Portepee

Article about: is it just me . i cant seem to fine a nice one any were for sale . and the ones i have seen they are asking \\$185 + usa , any one know were i can find one thanks

Default German Army Dagger Portepee

is it just me . i cant seem to find a nice one anywhere for sale . and the ones i have seen they are asking $185 + usa is this the norm for price now , anyone know were i can find one

thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Army Dagger Portepee
    P
    Many

Hello Panzer...yes i would say that is a good estimated price having one shipped to your New Zealand country with all the custom fees.

Moderator Anderson or Andy may be able to point you to someone locally or in Australia...so to save you a few dollars.
    You could also place that request in the wanted section of the forums Classifieds as well.

There are plenty of Heer dagger portepees that are still reasonably priced.
    Import tarrifs and customs fees sadly have turned away collectors for putting out more in shipping costs than what the item is valued at.

Wait for other Heer collectors to chime in or anyone that could help you save a few dollars.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thanks yea i just did a exchange rate comes to $320 with out post , my days of collecting are nearly over , but what does one do

?

You can check the market place on the online collecter forums or EBay? I recently sold a mint one for $80 to another guy.

?

Quote by Vocht View Post
    You can check the market place on the online collecter forums or EBay? I recently sold a mint one for $80 to another guy.
    I'll buy any good original army portepee for 80 euro's
    They are hard to find below the 100 euro, i'm looking for almost 6 months for just 2 portepees to complete my daggers, but none sofar, and anyone who knows me knows that i know were to look

Ger

The price seems a little high. But my experience is buy from a US dealer to get the best price, Europe is very expensive with shipping. About four years ago I bought Heer troddels for US$65 and dagger portapees were $80-100. Shipping to NZ for 3 was US$16. But everything has probably gone up now.

has any one info about these i see one on ebay .i do not just ebay

Offered here is a new-old-stock knot for the WWII era German Army Officer's dagger. From the famed Atwood horde of the1960s. Unused and still tied with a thin cotton cord. Very light patina from long storage; otherwise mint condition. The cord is 15.5 inches long. Note: We are down to a very, very few left and when they're gone, that's it. Get yours now!

SORRY JUST REALISED THERE EAST GERMAN
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Army Dagger Portepee  

?

Quote by panzer2 View Post
    has any one info about these i see one on ebay .i do not just ebay

Offered here is a new-old-stock knot for the WWII era German Army Officer's dagger. From the famed Atwood horde of the1960s. Unused and still tied with a thin cotton cord. Very light patina from long storage; otherwise mint condition. The cord is 15.5 inches long. Note: We are down to a very, very few left and when they're gone, that's it. Get yours now!

SORRY JUST REALISED THERE EAST GERMAN
    These are not original but postwar made.

Ger