Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Dagger Authenticity

Article about: Hello all, I’m getting back in to the hobby after some time away. I was looking at getting a Heer dagger as well as a Luftwaffe one. Since daggers are not my expertise, I’m hoping to get

Default Heer Dagger Authenticity

Hello all,

I’m getting back in to the hobby after some time away. I was looking at getting a Heer dagger as well as a Luftwaffe one. Since daggers are not my expertise, I’m hoping to get opinions of the members as to the authenticity of the dagger.

Thank you in advance

Heer Dagger AuthenticityHeer Dagger AuthenticityHeer Dagger AuthenticityHeer Dagger AuthenticityHeer Dagger AuthenticityHeer Dagger AuthenticityHeer Dagger AuthenticityHeer Dagger AuthenticityHeer Dagger Authenticity

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Dagger Authenticity
    P
    Many

The crescent hangers are a nice bonus but I think the portapee is a more recent addition. It would be easier for a better evaluation if the portapee were removed if you chose to do so. Perhaps some of the more knowledgeable E. Pack fans can share some thoughts?

Regards, Geoff

I’ve asked the seller for a picture of the handle. I’ll post as soon as I get it. Thanks again

Portapee is certainly a recent addition.
    Originals have attained a certain 'flatness' where the make curves and bends.
    Just like a shoelace.

Does that mean the dagger is good?

No opinion.
    Don't follow the ins and outs of Heer daggers.

?

Dagger itself is correct for this logo, having lightweight Pack type 3 fittings.
    the scabbard is not original to the dagger and a replacement being a generic typ.
    Horseshoe hanger is original, but im not so fond of the portepee

Ger

Thank you very much. What would be the going rate for a dagger like this?

Thank you

?

this is the only other dagger ive ever seen like the one i used you have , very nice!

?

Quote by Dean View Post
    this is the only other dagger ive ever seen like the one i used you have , very nice!
    Well Dean, i have 28 Pack armies and i only have 2x later type 3 in leightweight metal. (these are aluminium Zink potmetal, mostly silvered).
    I just wanted them to complete my collection, as the type 3 is the most common one and they come in 99,99% with the Siegfried Logo with arch.

The true alu ones are Type 2, rare and hard to find.

Cheers
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast