Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Heer daggers

Article about: just been randomly pulling stuff off the shelf now that I'm locked up and no place to go. Nothing exciting for you Heer Dagger guys. Just stuff I have in my collection. The two on the right

MAP
    ?

Default Heer daggers

just been randomly pulling stuff off the shelf now that I'm locked up and no place to go.

Nothing exciting for you Heer Dagger guys. Just stuff I have in my collection.

The two on the right are Eickhorns and the later war zinc is a WKC.

Heer daggers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer daggers
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Nice composition! By coincidence I had mine out of the daggers box last night. Quarantine has us all going a bit stir crazy and I find myself rooting around in the war room closet.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Great looking assortment of items, I know your showing the daggers but that Officers cap is in beautiful shape!

Bodhi

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    Nice composition! By coincidence I had mine out of the daggers box last night. Quarantine has us all going a bit stir crazy and I find myself rooting around in the war room closet.
    So we will be seeing some compositions from you as well?......Hmmmmm. Shall I start a "Collection Photos while in Quarantine? " Thread?

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    Great looking assortment of items, I know your showing the daggers but that Officers cap is in beautiful shape!

Bodhi
    Here is the link to the original thread. It has a great shape and is in near to mint condition but it's a pretty basic example.

eReL Heer Infantry Visor - Offizier Kleiderkasse
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Same here Map. Dug out the 98k for a wipe down and bore swab. Cleaning guns can be enjoyable while watching the tube!

Im hearing alot of the community here doing the same during this down time in our lives..and will post the same of my collection soon.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill