Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Officers dagger

Article about: Hi everyone, this is another dagger my dads grandpa owned, i was wondering if it also was from the cavalry “where my dads grandfather served” or another branch. Kind regards! “I can po

Default Heer Officers dagger

Hi everyone, this is another dagger my dads grandpa owned, i was wondering if it also was from the cavalry “where my dads grandfather served” or another branch. Kind regards!

“I can post more pictures if needed”

**note the same leaves on the hand grip as in the sword from an officer of the kriegsmarine previous post…**

See below a sample where the swatstikka with circle is still on.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Officers dagger   Heer Officers dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Officers dagger
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

This is a Heer Officers dagger. A quick search using the forum search engine is a wise idea. Hundreds /thousands of archived threads to learn from.

If your great grandfather was a Cavalry Officer during WW2, then yes, he would have worn one like this. All Officers of the Heer would have worn this. Cavalry, Infantry, etc. etc.

Much better photos are needed before members here can provided any detailed analysis

See this link for the type of photos that would help.

Heer Dagger FW Holler
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Maarten please post more photos and also the producers logo.

closeups of the pommel and crossguard please.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

See pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Officers dagger   Heer Officers dagger  

Heer Officers dagger  

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Maarten please post more photos and also the producers logo.
    Is there no maker mark on the Blade?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It’s pretty rusty on there, so I can’t really figure out.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Maarten View Post
    It’s pretty rusty on there, so I can’t really figure out.
    please provide the photo anyway. You might not be able to read it, but the members here probably will be able too.

Front and back

MAP
    ?

We need so see the blade area around the cross guard. This is all in the shadows.

A photo like these.

Heer Officers dagger

Heer Officers dagger

?

Maarten, I just want to say welcome to the forum. Looks like a denazified and unmarked piece. There are some experts here who might be able to tell you who made it based on the pommel and the crossguard. However some new and sharp pictures might be needed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast