Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)

Article about: This set comes straight from a German Household with the DeLuxe hangers still attachted like they were 70 years ago. The entire set covered with a great dark almost black patina!! This sleep

?

Default Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)

This set comes straight from a German Household with the DeLuxe hangers still attachted like they were 70 years ago.
    The entire set covered with a great dark almost black patina!!
    This sleeper is a true beauty which has lots of the original silverwash still present, the grip has a nice dark red tone and the blade is mint with 100% crossgrain present, i think they do not come any better.
    Well i will let the pictures do the talking.. enjoy this lovely sleeper
    Regards
    Ger
    Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeresdolch Eickhorn 4th pattern with small Logo (stamped)
    P
    Many

Another great dagger for the collection. The blade is fantastic and the grip color is awesome! Bob

Love the colour of the grip.

Ah to have 10% of the contacts that you do Ger! 👍👍

?

Hi Ger,

Just the way i like them

Great find & a keeper for the stash pile

Congrats mate !

Regards Mac 66

Wow, that is a stunning blade, and those caramel toffee coloured grips are my favourite too. Great find.

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words!
    Its Always a great moment to unwrap a dagger like this....

#Jamie i do know a lot of people, but its also very time consuming to keep up with contacts and auctions etc.....

Ger

?

Another great find my friend! And I know just how time consuming it is to find daggers like this. It's getting harder to find good quality army daggers. I know Lovely grip by the way.

Danny