Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with an unmarked Heer dagger

Article about: Hello, good afternoon, I need help to determine if this dagger is original, it does not have the manufacturer's marking. From my experience it seems good but I wouldn't put my hand in the fi

Default Help with an unmarked Heer dagger

Hello, good afternoon, I need help to determine if this dagger is original, it does not have the manufacturer's marking. From my experience it seems good but I wouldn't put my hand in the fire
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with an unmarked Heer dagger   Help with an unmarked Heer dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with an unmarked Heer dagger
    P
    Many

?

Leave it where it is, partsdagger.
    Pack 3 guard with a Gen B pommel is not a good combi.

Ger

Thank you for your answer, more than anything I wanted it for the handle, I have a dagger with a broken handle but in good general condition, and I thought that this dagger could offer a good replacement

?

Why bother buying a complete dagger if grips are easily found on ebay?

Regards
    Ger

I have looked on eBay and I have not seen any interesting options, I am only interested if it is original. In any case, most pieces come from the United States or from very far away, so shipping is expensive, and the piece is also expensive. I thought it would be a good option for the price, since it's cheap and it's in my country, and so I can have other parts for daggers with breaks or missing parts

?

If you are patience you will find out that on the German ebay searchengine
    "heeres dolch" in Alle Kategorien - PicClick DE every now and then grips are offered, search for Heeres Dolch....... and yes not all are original, and right now none pops up, but that changes fast enough, just hang in.....

Ger

Thank you Ger for taking the time to pass the link. I'll look to see what I can find.

Thank you for taking the time to look for this piece for me, I really appreciate it, thank you