Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

Article about: I wanted to share my army dress dagger collection, most of the daggers shown here will be the early type. I will try to show the features of each dagger in a proper way. I will show them in

?

Default My Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

I wanted to share my army dress dagger collection, most of the daggers shown here will be the early type.
    I will try to show the features of each dagger in a proper way.
    I will show them in random order as my collection is still growing.
    Enjoy the pics,
    Regards,
    Ger

I will start with an Alcoso Type 1, with B grip
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche
    P
    Many

?

Here are 2 first pattern Eickhorns:
    An all aluminium Eickhorn, nicely silvered, imo this was a limited batch, more or less a try out.
    Because the Aluminium scabbard was not that strong as a standard one they abandoned it after this try out.
    The other one is the standard version of the Eickhorn 1st pattern crossguard.
    I show them next to each other to see the difference in crossguard, material and appeareance.
    Neededless to say this aluminium version is very hard to find, and so far only a couple are known in the collectorsworld.
    The dagger is very light, total weight is only 256 gramm, while the exact same one in standard material weights about 369 gramm.
    Major difference is the screwless throat of the scabbard.
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche
    Last edited by gerrit; 11-04-2017 at 05:22 PM.

?

Here is a WKC crossguard type 1A, the so called rounded head version)
    This slant grip dagger is in mint frosty condition
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

?

Here are 2 WKC Type 2 daggers.
    What makes these WKC crossguards special is the typical P.Weyersberg enhancement:
    The large Lazy eye and the rims behind the swastika (and between the swastika legs)
    These feature you will find on Weyersberg daggers.
    Did they hire a couple of workers from Weyersberg? or did they bought a finished batch to fill in their shortness?
    At least it shows the cooperation between these firms.
    These type 2 WKC daggers only have been around for a short while, and they are considered very rare.
    I show them next to each other so the difference in handwork realy shows.
    The first one i bought on a German show which i didnt expected to find, as i had not encountered this type before.
    The second i got from the MAX show where Larry apped me a few tables covered with army daggers, i spotted it straight away.
    Thx Larry for the assistence in buying this lovely dagger, appreciated bro!
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheAttachment 1128229My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche
    Last edited by Larry C; 11-04-2017 at 11:36 PM.

?

This one is a Pack type 1 fitted Gustav Spitzer with slant grip, Spitzer made one of the best looking logo's imo.
    The only emhancement is on the scabbard bands, on the edges a foral pattern is shown, a nice feature, also seen on the same type scabbard bands of Wingen.
    Did they buy them from the same manufactorer?
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

?

This one is a very hard to find Höller type 1 crossguard with a slant grip, it has a lovely personalisation and is in full mint condition.
    Look at the handwork done on the feathers, just amazing!
    Ivan thx for your help in getting this beauty!
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

I dont know how and where you find these pearls everytime Ger but keep finding them

Enjoying the show ! Thanks for posting and look forward to seeing more.

Ger

Very impressive collection of some gems there ! I would love to have in my collection any day.

Best
    Mario

Beautiful daggers Ger, your collection getting better and better.
    Couldn't wait to see more.
    Good job my friend

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast