Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need opinion on german Heer Dagger F.W.HÖLLER

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this dagger and I need opinions because I'm not sure it's original. The marking belongs to F.W.HÖLLER, what do you think? The seller fixed the price in 440\\$. Thank y

Default Need opinion on german Heer Dagger F.W.HÖLLER

Hello everyone, I found this dagger and I need opinions because I'm not sure it's original. The marking belongs to F.W.HÖLLER, what do you think? The seller fixed the price in 440$. Thank you for your answers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinion on german Heer Dagger F.W.HÖLLER   Need opinion on german Heer Dagger F.W.HÖLLER  

Need opinion on german Heer Dagger F.W.HÖLLER   Need opinion on german Heer Dagger F.W.HÖLLER  

Need opinion on german Heer Dagger F.W.HÖLLER  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinion on german Heer Dagger F.W.HÖLLER
    P
    Many

I am sure there are more than a few examples from this maker posted previously.
    A quick search brings up these threads.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/searc...rchid=14019662
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Well what these super bad pics show is a polished to dead blade.
    You need full size pics of guard pommel and scabbardbands etc.
    No way someone can tell anything about this dagger, but with a dead blade 440 usd is way off...

Ger

I see the blade ok but sure you know more than me so I will belive you. I will ask for better photos, see the Robert Klaas dagger pics that I uploaded, you think it's a better option than this dagger?