Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Need opinion on german Heer Dagger Robert Klaas

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this dagger and I need opinions because I'm not sure it's original. The marking belongs to Robert Klaas, what do you think? The seller fixed the price in 375\\$. Thank

?

Yes, that's a textbook Klaas dagger. 375USD is a steal in today's market.

Regards
    Danny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinion on german Heer Dagger Robert Klaas
    P
    Many

?

Buy it asap

Ron

?

Yes these pics will do, as said above now the dagger can be confirmed as a nice original textbook Klaas, and as Danny said a steal in todays market.

Cheers
    Ger

Great! Thank you all! I bought it, I'm waiting for the seller to send it to me

I have the dagger! I have been able to take better photos with my camera, the photos change a little according to the light, the handle looks very yellow in some photos but is the light. Tell me what you think. The blade has some scratches and part of the nickel is missing, especially on the tip, but the general condition isn't bad.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinion on german Heer Dagger Robert Klaas   Need opinion on german Heer Dagger Robert Klaas  

Need opinion on german Heer Dagger Robert Klaas   Need opinion on german Heer Dagger Robert Klaas  

Need opinion on german Heer Dagger Robert Klaas   Need opinion on german Heer Dagger Robert Klaas  

More photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinion on german Heer Dagger Robert Klaas   Need opinion on german Heer Dagger Robert Klaas  

Need opinion on german Heer Dagger Robert Klaas  

So everything is ok?

?

Yes, no worries. The dagger is fine.

Regards
    Danny

?

Yes its ok

Great thank you! Regards

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast