Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Army Dagger By WKC

Article about: I love the details on the eagle and the cool looking maker mark. I just love how no two daggers of different makers are exactly alike. Makes collecting these so much fun!

Default New Army Dagger By WKC

I love the details on the eagle and the cool looking maker mark. I just love how no two daggers of different makers are exactly alike. Makes collecting these so much fun!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Army Dagger By WKC   New Army Dagger By WKC  

New Army Dagger By WKC   New Army Dagger By WKC  

New Army Dagger By WKC  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Army Dagger By WKC
    P
    Many

?

Nice dagger!

?

Textbook WKC type 4 with the typical WKC 1 sidescrew scabbard, nice dagger!

Ger

but lots of daggers produced by small makers used the same generic fittings, so lots do look exactly the same only vary in gripcolour or scabbard throat config.

If you gonna collect aluminium based armies or early ones then your right, hand enhancement on guards, pommels etc, different styles of grips makes them stand out and give them an unique look.

?

A very nice dagger indeed.

Generally speaking daggers made by the big makers like Eickhorn, Alcoso, WKC, Höller, Pack etc all look different and that’s really cool to collect. For example: just one maker (Eickhorn) used 4 different crossguards, 4 different maker marks, 2 different pommels, 2 different scabbard bands, 2 different scabbard configs, 3 different metals for their scabbards and many different grips

I could write something similar for E. Pack, Alcoso etc.

Regards
    Danny