Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

REQUEST HELP: Heer Buchel dagger for review

Article about: Hello Gents - I have been off the grid for a bit dealing with some personal matters, so it is good to be able to read some recent postings, catch up on what folks have discovered and learn n

?

Default REQUEST HELP: Heer Buchel dagger for review

Hello Gents -
    I have been off the grid for a bit dealing with some matters, so it is good to be able to read some recent postings, catch up on what folks have discovered and learn new things. I wanted to know if I can get your opinions on this Buchel army dagger. I have looked at previous posts and online threads, and here is what I “think” may be the assessment: Good dagger, replaced scabbard.

I wish to know if I am wrong, or further missing the mark. I appreciate opinions and insights from this group. I hope everyone is doing well. Regards, Dan S
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture REQUEST HELP:  Heer Buchel dagger for review   REQUEST HELP:  Heer Buchel dagger for review  

REQUEST HELP:  Heer Buchel dagger for review   REQUEST HELP:  Heer Buchel dagger for review  

REQUEST HELP:  Heer Buchel dagger for review   REQUEST HELP:  Heer Buchel dagger for review  

Last edited by zook; 02-07-2023 at 02:39 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement REQUEST HELP:  Heer Buchel dagger for review
    P
    Many

?

Well Dan, you are spot on!
    The dagger being a generic B type is correct for Buchel but the scabbard is an Eickhorn one.
    So indeed a replaced scabbard, original dagger.

Ger