MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Are these hangers correct for this dagger?

Article about: SMF army dagger had no hanger,found these hangers,would they be considered correct ? Any help appreciated

Default Are these hangers correct for this dagger?

SMF army dagger had no hanger,found these hangers,would they be considered "correct"? Any help appreciated2 of the pics are inside and show true color.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these hangers correct for this dagger?   Are these hangers correct for this dagger?  

Are these hangers correct for this dagger?   Are these hangers correct for this dagger?  

Are these hangers correct for this dagger?   Are these hangers correct for this dagger?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these hangers correct for this dagger?
    P
    Many

IMO, they would be acceptable.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The hangers I could answer are Heer and would be correct ...but for what time period I would have to research further..or until Gerrit beats me to it.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

WAM Hobby Journal #9 - Heeresdolche - YouTube

I would suggest checking this out till the end.

Well I dug into it a little further and out of 2 late period Hanger types..the " Box looking " clip type was used between 1938 - 42...which would be correct for this late period dagger .

Could we have closeups of the pommel and Crossguard please and also the logo.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Here are a few pics Larry.The video didnt show this maker.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these hangers correct for this dagger?   Are these hangers correct for this dagger?  

?

Easy Gents!

This is an early brass fitted hanger, easy to see its early it has the rounded hangerclips instead of that rectangulaire, second point: brass is typical for the early hangers.
    It fits that SMF slant perfectly!

Ger

Always never to late to beat me up..but well worth to have exact information

?

I would like to have them, as fillers.

?

Quote by toot View Post
    I would like to have them, as fillers.
    Fillers?
    Well Toot try to find the ones i show below, im pretty sure you will not succeed within the next 5 years
    I guess my collection covers all early ones

Regards
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast