MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two heer daggers for authentication review

Article about: I have received and offer to pick up these two daggers seller States one is Robert Klass with aluminum fittings and the other is an alcoso. These are both unmarked pieces. Please give me a m

Default Two heer daggers for authentication review

I have received and offer to pick up these two daggers seller States one is Robert Klass with aluminum fittings and the other is an alcoso. These are both unmarked pieces.
    seller/trader describes the dagger with darkish red handle on hanger to be a robert klass with aluminum fittings. 'i am unsure about this one'
    also describes the white handled dagger as alcoso make

Please give me a moment to upload pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two heer daggers for authentication review   Two heer daggers for authentication review  

Two heer daggers for authentication review   Two heer daggers for authentication review  

Two heer daggers for authentication review   Two heer daggers for authentication review  

Two heer daggers for authentication review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two heer daggers for authentication review
    P
    Many

Guys have better pictures are needed please let me know I will get back to the seller if that is the case. I am unsure if I have ever seen an alcoso dagger with aluminum fittings.. also would this be a type a grip / handle?

You'll definitely want better pictures, most notably of the crossguard, but of every aspect of the dagger in general. Authenticating a dagger, or any piece of militaria for that matter, usually comes down to minute details.

Regards, B.B.

I shall get back to the seller and ask for better pics. The coastguards do look abit soft in detail , but i will wait for more pictures

From what I see, they both look okay. But I don't collect these daggers. Spend a lot of time looking at them and dreaming, though!

B.B.

Having major issues with the mobile website. I cannot upload the new pictures the seller has provided.

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    Having major issues with the mobile website. I cannot upload the new pictures the seller has provided.
    I always upload my photos when on my PC. The uploader just doesn't work as well on a mobile platform.

B.B.

The white gripped Heer is a late period Robert Klass with the iconic High lift crossguard that shows " Vaulted wings".

The orange gripped dagger does not how the craftmanship normally seen by any TR producer. This crossguard is repro IMO along with the Pommel . Wait for Gerrit or Danny to comment on the rest of it.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry thank you again. I was abit unsure i shall wait for more replys

Some upclose pics.

Two heer daggers for authentication reviewTwo heer daggers for authentication reviewTwo heer daggers for authentication reviewTwo heer daggers for authentication review

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast