Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

unmarked Heer dagger

Article about: Hi everyone, what do you think about this dagger? It's unmarked, seems original to me, but as always your opinion it's appreciated. Thank you for your answers.

Default unmarked Heer dagger

Hi everyone, what do you think about this dagger? It's unmarked, seems original to me, but as always your opinion it's appreciated. Thank you for your answers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unmarked Heer dagger   unmarked Heer dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement unmarked Heer dagger
    P
    Many

?

Look for another, thats a parts dagger.

Ger

But all original? Maybe it is a good option for its price, it only costs 250 dollars

If your ok with a messed with dagger with different components that may be original ...but not original to the dagger and assembled post war ...yes its a good price.

Unmessed with Heer daggers are plentiful in the market place...$350 is a good amount to put towards a decent Heer example that can be found under $900.
    And you will sleep better at night knowing you didnt waste your money.

Some of the things I bought at the last Max Show..I bought on impulse are quite authentic...but didnt really want them...but had to buy something to satisfy a desire to spend. Those things are going to the Max Show this year to be sold.

Take your time and shop correctly

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

well I don't care too much as long as it's original, it's a tempting price, I'll seriously consider the acquisition, thanks for the answer Larry, always helpful