MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Wehrmacht daggers collection

Article about: A beautiful army dagger Peter! I had the privilage to hold this one in my hands when I visited Ger a few weeks ago. Congretulations on adding this rare piece to your collection Danny

Ger, I hope this is not a last dagger from you And more and more will come!
    Larry, thanks for your kind word, I know you like minty daggers!

Regards

Peter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht daggers collection
    P
    Many

Hi here is my latest addition - nice late war produced army dagger by Tiger with Generic "A" pommel and crossguard and Generic scabbard. Dagger is in good overal condition, but also saw a lot of usage during the period. Grip is very nice yellow color. Nothing more to say, textbook late dagger, which is textbook in every way.

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

?

Peter thats indeed a textbook late Generic A Tiger dagger, worn but a good honest one, if this dagger could talk.....

Best,
    Ger

Hello to all, here is another nice dagger, which comes into my collection. Textbook Holler with 3rd. type of crossguard. Dagger is in untouched condition, left as it is. Never been apart or cleaned. Grip is less common plaster filled type "B" which we do not see very often in this variation on Holler daggers, but also, it is not a rare combination... Scabbard is generic type with textbook holler screw - Holler use this type of scabard very often. Daggers is complete with portepee and De-Luxe hanger. Nice textbook dagger, I hope you enjoy photos of this lovely dagger.

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

?

a nice Höller 3nd pattern with a lovely horseshoe hanger!
    You added a nice one to your collection Peter, and my gutfeeling says there will be addition daggers in the very nearby future for you my friend!

Best
    Ger

Peter nice edition to your army collection its growing nicely - I hope you have plenty of space to display and enjoy your collection.

Tom, Ger, thank you for you kind words. It is nice to hear that you like this dagger. Despite the fact it is one of the most common dagger in market - this one is nice and full mint condition, nice black patina make this one special for me

So lets continue, there are few more daggers to share. Next one is late war produced WKC dagger with 4th. type crossguard. Fittings are made from zinc and all silvering is gone to time - zinc fittings just absorbent it. All details are still sharp and nice visible. Grip on this dagger is special - it is artificial ivory and it is in very good condition. It shows some hair cracks and in few places it changed colour into soft yellow so it looks like genuine ivory! Blade has some oil spots, but is still nice and bright. I don´t cleaned it or polish - it is untouched like whole dagger. Scabbard is late war piece with Eickhorn scabbard rings - we see these Eickhorn scabbard rings very often on late or even mid period WKC daggers, so nothing unussual.

I hope you wil like photos

Best regards

Peter

Hello folks! So here is another beauty, which I found in last few months. It is outstanding Wehrmacht officer dagger by E. Pack. Whole dagger is untouched, nuncleaned, never been apart. Dagger has 3rd. type Pack crossguard, but with som unussual aspects. Pommel is from light metal, heavily silvered with a lot of hand work done on it. Crossguard is also light metal based, but silvering is verty thick and is almost 100% preserved. And interesting aspect? Just look at the eagle´s chest - it is finished by hand. The E. Pack dagger, whic I already had in my collection - there is no hand finish on chest - so there is difference. Grip - please check that extremely nice grip, look almost like candy - deep orange, which is shiny and even looks like real ambe! Blade is stone mint, without spots, scratchings etc... Scabbard is textbook E. Pack, but with typical Weyersberg flaw, I already have thre E. Pack scabbards, but only two has this flaws. Dagger is complete with to the piece portepee and to the piece De-Luxe hanger.

One of the best mid-period daggers which I have, I like it so much and I hope you will also.

Best regards

Peter

Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Finally, my collecting of WKC daggers come to end with finishing all the tasks - collect all types and all variations. So here are photos of latest added example which comes from Ger and made me very happy Enjoy photos!

Best regards

Peter

Wow,that's a great lineup
    Congrats

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast