Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wkc heer dagger

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing a HEER dagger that I want to buy. After looking at the information on the forum, I think this dagger is correct. The authenticated examples I have looked at match t

?

Default Wkc heer dagger

Hello. Today I am showing a HEER dagger that I want to buy. After looking at the information on the forum, I think this dagger is correct. The authenticated examples I have looked at match this dagger almost exactly. There are only two differences. Most WKC 4-type knives have a type B handle, and this one has a type C handle, but I think this is not a problem. The scabbard bands and the Band over the crossguard differed from other examples I have looked at, but I have read that some scabbards are hand finished so this small difference should not be a problem. In the end I came to the conclusion that this is a correct late 4-type of the longest produced WKC type. Please give your opinions.
    Thanks Georgi.
    Wkc heer daggerWkc heer daggerWkc heer daggerWkc heer daggerWkc heer daggerWkc heer daggerWkc heer dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wkc heer dagger
    P
    Many

?

Textbook WKC, nice dagger.

Ger

?

Here's some extra info on the dagger. The crossguard is a type 4. This is the last crossguard WKC used. Typical for later production WKC scabbards is the single sidescrew. It's the only maker that placed a single screw like this.

Regards
    Danny

?

Hello colleagues. Ordered and delivered. I am showing some more pictures. Here you can also see the characteristic WKC oval opening on the throat of the scabbard.

Regards Georgi.Wkc heer daggerWkc heer daggerWkc heer dagger