Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.

Article about: Hi guy's, Doug has started a thread along these lines in the German helmet section, so with my new found love for MKII's I thought it would be good for us to have one. It's a "show us y

Default 2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.

Hi guy's, Doug has started a thread along these lines in the German helmet section, so with my new found love for MKII's I thought it would be good for us to have one. It's a "show us yours" thread, what is your best MKII purchase of 2014?
    I will kick off with my favourite that is the Wardens helmet with anti gas curtain. Leon. 2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.

?

Decisions decisions I will have to mull it over while I am on the road heading home for days off woo-hoo !!!!!! first day off in seven weeks .

Regards Mark

?

I can see why you like that one Leon, I will have to go with the Malta camo. One, because they are really rare, & two, it took me a number of years to find one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.   2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.  

great idea for a thread leon so far im blown away by the example's i see leon the nice bust really does compliment your warden helmet well and the gas curtain is just superb and Aaron i really dont know how i missed this malta camo mk11 but its just fantastic thanks for sharing ,cheers james

That is one fantastic cammo helmet Aaron, even though I personally am "sticking" to Home Front lids, I would love one of those! Leon.

Right well then Im going to have to buy one before this years over, and before they all disapear

Great to see this thread and enough collectors of such to make it happen, Brilliant.

My fave lid of the year was a MKI, so I'll have to put up my second favorite lid of the year.

MKII Home Guard
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Only two mk2's this year both Homefront,first the Homeguard with net and ghosting,luv this one to bits,and a nice patina Police Helmet which I did a swap deal.
    Attached Images Attached Images 2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.  2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.  2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.  2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.  2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.  2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.  2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.  2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.  2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases. 

Very nice lids all of them. Looking forward to see what more will come.

Aaron, didnt your Malta camo have an early net? or is my memory playing with me.

Havent go any as spectacular, so I have to go with my beat up SA MKII, I assume the green coating was done during the Italy campaign. Its named as well.

?

Well remembered, that was a friend of mines Mk1* malta camo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.   2014's BEST MKII HELMET purchases.  

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast