Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Camo netted and scrimmed family portrait

Article about: Pulled down some of my Mk II helms of the shelves a few weekends ago and decided to take out all of my camouflage painted, hessian and tan covered, netted and scrimmed Mk II's for a little f

?

Default Camo netted and scrimmed family portrait

Pulled down some of my Mk II helms of the shelves a few weekends ago and decided to take out all of my camouflage painted, hessian and tan covered, netted and scrimmed Mk II's for a little family portrait..
    Something I have not done in a few years gave me a chance to dust them off and clean the shelves as time and weather permits I hope to drag out a few more for family photos...

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camo netted and scrimmed family portrait   Camo netted and scrimmed family portrait  

Camo netted and scrimmed family portrait   Camo netted and scrimmed family portrait  

Camo netted and scrimmed family portrait   Camo netted and scrimmed family portrait  

SMP
    ?

Wonderful collection. It is always good to remind yourself why you bought them !

There’s a few netted centrefolds in there for you Steve.......

To quote someone very close to me......”that camouflage stuff isn’t very good.....I can see them all!” :-)

SMP
    ?

Quote by Composite View Post
    There’s a few netted centrefolds in there for you Steve.......

To quote someone very close to me......”that camouflage stuff isn’t very good.....I can see them all!” :-)
    Ah, but there may be some you can't see !

Very nice collection of lids and nets. Thank you for sharing. It is amazing how things accumulate to the good.
    John

MAP
    ?

Wow. That's a great family photo
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks like you are growing steel mushrooms.