Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Canadian helmet 1942 VMC II C.L./C Yellow,Green,Red flashed.

Article about: Hello everyone, After some searching on Google without results I decided to subscribe myself on the war relics forum hoping someone could help me with this regimental flash. The helmet and I

Default Canadian helmet 1942 VMC II C.L./C Yellow,Green,Red flashed.

Hello everyone,
    After some searching on Google without results I decided to subscribe myself on the war relics forum hoping someone could help me with this regimental flash.
    The helmet and Iiner are Canadian.
    The flash collars are yellow green red.
    Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canadian helmet 1942 VMC II C.L./C Yellow,Green,Red flashed.   Canadian helmet 1942 VMC II C.L./C Yellow,Green,Red flashed.  

Canadian helmet 1942 VMC II C.L./C Yellow,Green,Red flashed.   Canadian helmet 1942 VMC II C.L./C Yellow,Green,Red flashed.  

Canadian helmet 1942 VMC II C.L./C Yellow,Green,Red flashed.   Canadian helmet 1942 VMC II C.L./C Yellow,Green,Red flashed.  

Canadian helmet 1942 VMC II C.L./C Yellow,Green,Red flashed.  

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum. Give it a bit of time. I'm sure one of the members here will be able to help you out.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Tmr
    ?

Hi I joined warrelic as well to identify my HSRAC ww2 helmet and insignia Tinlid was fantastic but another member was so rude and condescending just because I miss understood his comments

Tmr
    ?

Hi wondered if anyone can help I have b u b b 611 hand written on the strap of my Mk 1 ww2 dated 1944 HSRAC helmet