MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting paint jobs on Dispatch helmets

Article about: Thought you helmet guys might like to see this photo of some dispatch riders helmets with custom paint jobs. I’d love to own the Skull one, but that’s just me.

CBH
    ?

Default Interesting paint jobs on Dispatch helmets

Thought you helmet guys might like to see this photo of some dispatch riders helmets with custom paint jobs. I’d love to own the Skull one, but that’s just me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting paint jobs on Dispatch helmets   Interesting paint jobs on Dispatch helmets  

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thought you helmet guys might like to see this photo of some dispatch riders helmets with custom paint jobs. I’d love to own the Skull one, but that’s just me.
    With or without the pretty lady wearing it!!!
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

The other one as how to it fits the other ladies head would work in Fred’s Lodges.

Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting paint jobs on Dispatch helmets  
    Attached Images Attached Images Interesting paint jobs on Dispatch helmets 
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Well to be honest the real treasure in these pics is the Norton motorcycle combination.

Of course DRs never used m/c combinations only solo m/c and these are airforce personnel so most likely only ran as "taxis" to and from aircraft or between airfields in UK.

Still interesting pics all round though.

Thanks for posting.

Regards

Mark

PS The Handley Page Halifax bomber which was used by RCAF and RAAF in particular is a bit of a star too, complete in service variants with the same Rolls Royce Merlin engines as the AVRO Lancaster, Supermarine Spitfire, Hawker Hurricane and De Haviland Mosquito to name a few!
    Last edited by Watchdog; 05-08-2019 at 12:35 AM. Reason: ps
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

CBH
    ?

I thought it was a great image, so I cropped but thought the original image deserved to be seen.
    Cheers