Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Lets see yr Paratroop Combat Helmets..

Article about: what about putting photos up of yr Paratroop Combat Helmets.be good to see what you all have..here is my one...

Default Lets see yr Paratroop Combat Helmets..

what about putting photos up of yr Paratroop Combat Helmets.be good to see what you all have..here is my one...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see yr Paratroop Combat Helmets..  
    Attached Images Attached Images Lets see yr Paratroop Combat Helmets.. 

Heres mine. A G&S (1943) example. In as found condition. Went to the Veteran's son's place to pick something up and mentioned I was looking for military items and this came out of the garage! To top it off the veteran had had his memoirs printed locally in a very limited run and I was able to track down the copy. He served with 6th Airborne as a medic from the Ardennes, through Varsity to the post- war campaigns in the Far East and Palestine. I was told the paint job could be post- war, but I am happy with the provenance. Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see yr Paratroop Combat Helmets..   Lets see yr Paratroop Combat Helmets..  

Here's mine from the junk pile

Quote by Spitace41 View Post
    Heres mine. A G&S (1943) example. In as found condition. Went to the Veteran's son's place to pick something up and mentioned I was looking for military items and this came out of the garage! To top it off the veteran had had his memoirs printed locally in a very limited run and I was able to track down the copy. He served with 6th Airborne as a medic from the Ardennes, through Varsity to the post- war campaigns in the Far East and Palestine. I was told the paint job could be post- war, but I am happy with the provenance. Cheers.
    very nice and some good provenance.you be very happy with that.and a G&S not alot of them about.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Here's mine from the junk pile
    very nice ones.how long you had it for.i just got my one and love it.

Here's mine. 1943 dated BMB with 1944 dated strap. The helmet has seen post war use for "P Company" Para training, hence the repaint (I could do with getting a better helmet net for it)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see yr Paratroop Combat Helmets..   Lets see yr Paratroop Combat Helmets..  

Lets see yr Paratroop Combat Helmets..   Lets see yr Paratroop Combat Helmets..  

Quote by oldthings View Post
    very nice ones.how long you had it for.i just got my one and love it.
    bit over 20 years now.

Here some more for you

Quote by kradman View Post
    Here some more for you
    Some very nice ones there kradman.

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    Here's mine. 1943 dated BMB with 1944 dated strap. The helmet has seen post war use for "P Company" Para training, hence the repaint (I could do with getting a better helmet net for it)
    Now that is a cool lot.take some time to get all of that...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast