Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Miniature US helmet

Article about: Has anybody ever seen a helmet like this . picked it up at auction last night. The helmet is a front seam swivel bale made of metal and the liner is also very accurate in construction. Size

?

Default Miniature US helmet

Has anybody ever seen a helmet like this . picked it up at auction last night. The helmet is a front seam swivel bale made of metal and the liner is also very accurate in construction. Size is about 5 1\2 inches . Thanks for looking Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Miniature US helmet   Miniature US helmet  

Miniature US helmet   Miniature US helmet  

Miniature US helmet  

Great pick up Gary!
    I like anything in miniature, especially if it is detailed well!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Very cool item. Never seen anything like this before.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks guys me either. It's to small for a kids helmet to big for an action figure . I don't know if its a salesman sample or something made for collectors . Gary

MAP
    ?

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Thanks guys me either. It's to small for a kids helmet to big for an action figure . I don't know if its a salesman sample or something made for collectors . Gary
    Carrier pigeon maybe?? LoL!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Top secret special unit! hands down!

Is it a front seam or rear? The cork finish and liner look to be a WW2 issued hemet...LOL
    That’s a really cool find for a M1 hemet collector and one I would have sitting on my self. It’s a mini me.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I think I remember some obscure toy companies making 1/5 or 1/3 scale helmets about 10 years ago. I remember because i was tempted to get thei collection of flight helmets.

?

Nice I would have liked to see all of them . Gary