Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle Helmet

Article about: So, I've just been given this today by a lady who was in the NHSR. After completing my collection of all the MK standard British Combat issue helmets, I've decided to collect WW2 civilian he

?

Default MK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle Helmet

So, I've just been given this today by a lady who was in the NHSR. After completing my collection of all the MK standard British Combat issue helmets, I've decided to collect WW2 civilian helmets and Turtle helmets with different abbreviations. I can imagine this type of helmet is quite common? Would be nice to see other Turtle helmets that were used by different services. Thanks for your replies in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle Helmet   MK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle Helmet  

MK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle Helmet   MK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle Helmet  

Hi, a nice example, they are seen from time to time, but yours is a particularly clean piece. Well done. Leon.

SMP
    ?

Nice example. I hope you realise it is a post-war piece .

Nice gift. Such additions are the best for us collectors and most welcome.

?

SMP, thanks for your compliment. Yes, I know it's post-war

A lovely helmet, especially as it was a gift. The lady that gave this to you originally wore this helmet? Nice addition!

?

Yes it was one she was issued, I also got an armband. She's searching for photographs which she is planning on giving to me. Once i receive said pictures, I will upload

here's some more post-war types.....'though not sure why they're different sizes...but at least they're the same way up! ;-)

MK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle HelmetMK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle HelmetMK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle HelmetMK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle HelmetMK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle Helmet

oh...and good luck collecting all the different abbreviations! :-)

Very nice example Scurra ,here are a few of mine to share with you MK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle HelmetMK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle HelmetMK IV National Hospital Service Reserve Turtle Helmet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast