Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Mk2 Warden Helmet Strap

Article about: Hi friends, i hope everybody is well... I found this mk2 warden helmet last week and just wondered if i could ask your thoughts on it please? I had reservatons if the black paint was correct

?

Default Mk2 Warden Helmet Strap

Hi friends, i hope everybody is well...
    I found this mk2 warden helmet last week and just wondered if i could ask your thoughts on it please?
    I had reservatons if the black paint was correct when i bought it, but now its in hand i think its ok - what do you think?
    Also, something I’d never seen before _ a WPP stamped onto the chin strap, and also on an additional patch of material which is sown to the strap. Does anybody know what this stands for?
    Thank for any help, as always, Shaun
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mk2 Warden Helmet Strap   Mk2 Warden Helmet Strap  

Mk2 Warden Helmet Strap   Mk2 Warden Helmet Strap  

Interesting...I saw “W/P/C” in the same style on a strap a few years ago.........and no, I don’t, sorry. Nice lid tho....

?

Thanks very much composite, I thought you might have seen something similar before… I’ve just read that a single black bar this size could be for junior supervisory officer, or a district warden. Cool!

Is there a 2 inch black stripe under the stripe...looks a bit crooked but......???

?

Thanks composite - I’ve added some hopefully better photos - there is definitely something under the black stripe, possibly a S and W too
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mk2 Warden Helmet Strap   Mk2 Warden Helmet Strap