Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

MkII HSRAC added to the collection.

Article about: Normally I don't buy helmets post 1945 but I decided to make an exception for this one due to the amazing sand on it. The helmet looks to have brush stroke sand applied throughout interior a

?

Default MkII HSRAC added to the collection.

Normally I don't buy helmets post 1945 but I decided to make an exception for this one due to the amazing sand on it. The helmet looks to have brush stroke sand applied throughout interior and exterior and due to this the date and manufacture has been covered up but the liner is a FFL 1952, with quick release (unfortunately also not marked) the colour is different than most post wars I have seen, this looks to be the base coat colour also since where the paint is chipped off it is bare metal underneath.
    Thanks for looking.
    MkII HSRAC added to the collection.MkII HSRAC added to the collection.MkII HSRAC added to the collection.MkII HSRAC added to the collection.

now you've broken that post-war rule the world is your oyster.....welcome to a big big world! :-)

?

Quote by Composite View Post
    now you've broken that post-war rule the world is your oyster.....welcome to a big big world! :-)
    HAHA, no I don't have the money for it!! Thats why my WW2 knives are commonwealth only I can't afford to start buying US knives...