Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

MKII (A) in KHAKI!!

Article about: Hi gents, I just bought this cracking early Khaki Ambulance service MKII, with 38 dated steel and 39 dated liner from the local junk shop for £40. I am very pleased with it to say the least!

Default MKII (A) in KHAKI!!

Hi gents, I just bought this cracking early Khaki Ambulance service MKII, with 38 dated steel and 39 dated liner from the local junk shop for £40. I am very pleased with it to say the least! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MKII (A) in KHAKI!!   MKII (A) in KHAKI!!  

MKII (A) in KHAKI!!   MKII (A) in KHAKI!!  

Nice lid. Is it marked?

Cheers,
    Emile

Looks a real good one Leon, nice addition mate.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Yet another cracking pick-up Leon,well done on another fine example to add to your super fast growing Homefront steel collection.............

A bargain!....

Quote by emileverbunt View Post
    Nice lid. Is it marked?

Cheers,
    Emile
    Hi emile, the steel's manufacturer cannot be read as it is to faint, but the liner is made by HELMETS LTD. Leon.

I have a A marked tommy, but never sure what it is for as it also has some numbers under the A. It looks to have been done with Army type stencils.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MKII (A) in KHAKI!!   MKII (A) in KHAKI!!  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

These ARP helmets still in their original khaki green factory paint are quite hard to find, well done.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I have a A marked tommy, but never sure what it is for as it also has some numbers under the A. It looks to have been done with Army type stencils.
    That's an interesting helmet Jerry, obviously it is a Home Front lid as it has the three holes but I have not come across one numbered like that either? The numbers certainly do look military in style as you say. Leon.